A new badge is launched today as a unifying symbol of pride in our 9 million social care champions and to raise money for care-related causes
The founding members of the CARE badge community interest company (CIC) have today announced the public launch of the CARE badge, a unifying symbol of pride and quality in social care.
With 9 million paid and unpaid carers in the UK, Care England and everyLIFE Technologies today launch the CARE badge at the Residential & Home Care Show, at London’s ExCeL, to promote awareness of and appreciation for this crucial service and raise the esteem in which social care and its participants are held.
- Public launch of the CARE badge as a unifying symbol of pride and quality in social care for those providing, receiving or supporting care across the UK
- 34,300 CARE badges sold during the three-week soft launch phase, with a further 42,000 of badge enquiries awaiting restocking
- Care home operator HC-One orders 14,500 CARE badges to recognise and celebrate their carers
- All profits from CARE badge sales go to care-related causes and charities selected by care workers and carers
- The board of directors of the CARE badge CIC today announce the appointment of Liz Jones of the National Care Forum as a director of the company, joining Care England and everyLIFE Technologies with representatives on the CARE badge board.